Malleable Intubating Guide for difficult airway management
The S-Guide is an intubation aid for difficult airway management and facilitates orotracheal intubation, especially in patients where visualisation of the glottis is inadequate. Due to its malleability, it is suitable for direct and indirect laryngoscopy, in particular for video laryngoscopes with non channelled blades. With the O2 Connectors, oxygenation* is possible throughout the whole intubating process. Oxygenation is not impaired even when the S-Guide is bent. For patient safety the S-Guide is provided with a coloured, preformed and atraumatic soft tip.
- Specific design of material combines:
– Malleabilty, to preform the tracheal tube
– Rigidity, to manoeuver the tracheal tube
- Special black marking on the sizes 11 Fr and 15 Fr shows ideal position to preform the tracheal tube (hockey-stick marking)
- *Oxygenation is possible with the sizes 11 Fr and 15 Fr. Oxygenation is not possible with the size 8 Fr.
- Three openings at the distal end of the S-Guide
to ensure appropriate oxygen flow
- 2 different connectors:
O2 – 15 mm Connector and O2 Connector
- Preformed, soft and atraumatic tip
- Coloured tip:
– For better visualisation within the glottic
– For size coding
——Related Topics & Products