The protection of your personal data when you visit our website is an important matter for us. We protect your privacy and your personal data. We collect, process and use your personal data in compliance with the content of these data protection provisions, as well as the applicable data protection regulations, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation, the ePrivacy Ordinance, the Federal Data Protection Act and the Telemedia Act.
These data protection provisions stipulate which personal data we collect, process and use. We therefore ask you to read through the following statements carefully.
Section 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Information about how personal data is collected during the use of our website is given below. Personal data is all data that can be used to identify you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The controller in accordance with Article 4 para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is VBM Medizintechnik GmbH, Einsteinstr. 1, 72172 Sulz a.N., Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org (see our Legal disclosure). Our Data Protection Officer Mr. José Enrique Gómez Asbeck can be contacted at email@example.com or by writing to us at bbg bitbase group GmbH, Am Heilbrunnen 47, 72766 Reutlingen with the reference "The Data Protection Officer at VBM Medizintechnik".
(3) If you contact us via email or using a contact form, we will save the data you provide (your email address, possibly your name and your phone number) in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data collected in this way once its storage is no longer required, or limit the extent of processing if it is subject to legal retention obligations.
(4) If we use assigned external providers for individual functions of our website or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will provide you with details about the processes concerned in the text below. We will also state the criteria specified for the storage period.
Section 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis ourselves with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right of access
- Right to rectification or erasure
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to object to processing
- Right to data portability
(2) You are also entitled to lodge a complaint with a Data Protection Supervisory Authority regarding our processing of your personal data.
Section 3 Collection of personal data during a visit to our website
(1) If you visit our website purely for informational purposes, i.e. you do not register or send any other information to us, we shall only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we will collect the data we require for technical reasons to display our website to you and guarantee its stability and security as follows (legal basis is Article 6, para. 1, sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
a) IP address
b) Date and time of the query
c) Content of the request (specific page)
d) Access status/HTTP status code
e) Website from which the request is made
h) Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are saved on your computer as you use our website. Cookies are small text files which are saved on your hard drive assigned to the browser you use and which supply information to the party that sets the cookie (in this case ourselves). Cookies are not able to execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Their purpose is to make the website generally more effective and easier to use.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (b)
- Persistent cookies (c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include session cookies in particular. Session cookies save a "session ID" via which various queries from your browser can be assigned to the shared session. This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a set amount of time, which may differ from cookie to cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings however you like and decline to accept third-party cookies or all cookies, for example.
Section 4 Other functions and services of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if interested. You are normally required to provide further personal information, which we use in order to provide the service concerned and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) We sometimes use external service providers to process your data. These service providers are carefully selected and assigned by us, are bound by our directives and monitored on a regular basis.
(3) Insofar as our service providers or partners reside in a state outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we will notify you of the consequences of these circumstances in the service description.
Section 5 Objection or withdrawal of consent to process your data
(1) You are entitled to withdraw any consent you have granted to the processing of your data at any time. Such a withdrawal of consent will influence the admissibility of the processing of your personal data once this has been communicated to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the pursuit of our legitimate interests, you have the right to object to such processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary in order to fulfil a contract with you. Details of such cases will be provided in the description of functions below. If you object, we ask that reasons are provided as to why we should not process your personal data. If your objection is justified, we will assess the circumstances and will either stop or adjust data processing, or provide compelling and legitimate reasons explaining why we will continue to process your data. You can inform us of your objection via the following contact details: VBM Medizintechnik GmbH, Einsteinstr. 1, 72172 Sulz a.N., Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org (see our Legal Disclosure).
Analysis of Third-Party involvement
Section 6 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies" – text files which are stored on your computer and which allow your use of the website to be analysed. The information generated by the cookie about how you use this website is usually sent to a Google server in the USA, where it is stored. If the IP anonymisation function is activated on this website, however, Google will shorten your IP address within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area in advance. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports about the website activities and to provide other services associated with the use of the website and of the Internet to the website operator.
(2) The IP address sent from your browser as part of the Google Analytics process will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent cookies from being saved by changing the appropriate setting in your browser software. However, we would point out that if you do so, you may not be able to use all the functions of this website to their full capacity. In addition, you can prevent the data (incl. your IP address) generated by the cookie about your use of the website from being logged at Google and processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available via this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "anonymizeIp()". As a result, IP addresses are processed in a shortened format and any personal association is therefore impossible. Any personal connection associated with the data collected about you will be eliminated immediately and the personal data deleted without delay.
(5) We use Google Analytics to be able to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained allow us to improve our services and make them more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6, para. 1, sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
(7) [This website also uses Google Analytics for a multi-device analysis of visitor traffic, which is carried out by means of a user ID. You can deactivate the multi-device analysis of your usage in your customer account via "My data" > "Personal data".]
Section 7 Integration of Google Maps
(1) We use Google Maps on this website. This enables us to display interactive maps directly on the website and makes the maps function convenient for you to use.
(2) When you visit the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the relevant subpage of our website. In addition, the data listed in section 3 of this policy is also sent. This takes place regardless of whether you have a Google user account, which you are logged into, or not. If you are logged into Google, your data is allocated directly to your account. If you do not want your data to be allocated to your Google profile, you need to log out before activating the button. Google saves your data as usage profiles and uses it for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or designing its website in line with requirements. Even for users who are not logged in, such an evaluation is used in particular to provide advertisements in line with requirements and to inform other social network users of your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles by contacting Google.
Section 8 Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our website. These are saved at http://www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. They are all integrated in privacy-enhanced mode, which means that no data about you as a user is sent to YouTube if you do not play the videos. The data listed in section 2 is only sent when you play any of the videos. We do not have any influence on this transmission of data.
(2) When you visit the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the relevant subpage of our website. In addition, the data listed in section 3 of this policy is also sent. This takes place regardless of whether you have a YouTube user account, which you are logged into, or not. If you are logged into YouTube, your data is allocated directly to your account. If you do not want your data to be allocated to your YouTube profile, you need to log out before activating the button. YouTube saves your data as usage profiles and uses it for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or designing its website in line with requirements. Even for users who are not logged in, such an evaluation is used in particular to provide advertisements in line with requirements and to inform other social network users of your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles by contacting YouTube.
Section 9 Integration of Vimeo Videos
If you have a Vimeo user account but do not want Vimeo to collect data about you via this website and link it to your saved membership data, you must log out of Vimeo before visiting this website.
Furthermore, Vimeo accesses the Google Analytics tracker via an iFrame in which the video is viewed. Vimeo is responsible for its own tracking and we do not have any access to this. You can disable Google Analytics tracking by using the deactivation tools offered by Google for some Internet browsers. In addition, you can prevent the data (incl. your IP address) generated by Google Analytics about your use of the website from being logged at Google and processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available via this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
§ 10 Unsere Social Media Angebote
(1) Wir präsentieren uns derzeit auf folgenden Social-Media-Netzwerken: Facebook, Xing, LinkedIn, Vimeo und Instagram.
(2) Mit Facebook haben wir eine Vereinbarung über eine gemeinsame Verantwortlichkeit bei der Verarbeitung von Daten „Page Controller Addendum“ geschlossen. In dieser Vereinbarung wird festgelegt, für welche Datenverarbeitungsvorgänge wir bzw. Facebook verantwortlich ist, wenn Sie unsere Facebook-Fanpage besuchen. Diese Vereinbarung können Sie unter folgendem Link einsehen: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum. Sie können Ihre Werbeeinstellungen selbstständig in Ihrem Nutzer-Account anpassen. Klicken Sie hierzu auf folgenden Link und loggen Sie sich ein: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads. Details entnehmen Sie der Datenschutzerklärung von Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
(3) Facebook speichert gemäß seiner Cookie-Richtlinie unter https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/ folgende Dateien auf Ihrem Endgerät:
c_user Facebook: Identifizierung des Facebook-Mitglied durch Facebook (Facebook ID) 3 Monate
datr Facebook: Identifizierung des Webbrowsers durch Facebook (Browser ID) 2 Jahre
fr Facebook: Encrypted Facebook ID and Browser ID 3 Monate
sb Facebook 2 Jahre
wd Facebook: Browser window dimensions 48 Stunden
xs Facebook: Session number and secret 3 Monate
Unter der o.g. URL informiert Sie Facebook, wie Sie die Speicherung von Cookies auf Ihrem Endgerät verhindern können.
(4) Wie Sie gegenüber Facebook bzw. uns als Betreiber der Facebook-Fanseite Ihre Rechte als Betroffener nach der Datenschutz-Grundverordnung ausüben können, erfahren Sie unter https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
(5) Die o.g. Anbieter speichern die über Sie erhobenen Daten als Nutzungsprofile und nutzten diese für Zwecke der Werbung, Marktforschung und/oder bedarfsgerechten Gestaltung ihrer Netzwerke. Eine solche Auswertung erfolgt insbesondere (auch für nicht eingeloggte Nutzer) zur Darstellung von bedarfsgerechter Werbung und um andere Nutzer des sozialen Netzwerks über Ihre Aktivitäten zu informieren. Ihnen steht ein Widerspruchsrecht gegen die Bildung dieser Nutzerprofile zu, wobei Sie sich zur Ausübung dessen an den jeweiligen Anbieter oder an uns wenden müssen. Über die Social-Media-Angebote bieten wir Ihnen die Möglichkeit, mit den sozialen Netzwerken und anderen Nutzern zu interagieren, so dass wir unser Angebot verbessern und für Sie als Nutzer interessanter ausgestalten können. Rechtsgrundlage für die Nutzung der Social-Media-Netzwerke sind Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f und lit. a DS-GVO.
(6) Wenn Sie bei in dem Social-Media-Netzwerk eingeloggt sind, werden Ihre auf unserer Unternehmensseite des Netzwerkes erhobenen Daten direkt Ihrem beim Anbieter bestehenden Konto zugeordnet. Wir empfehlen Ihnen, sich nach Nutzung eines sozialen Netzwerks regelmäßig auszuloggen.
(7) Weitere Informationen zu Zweck und Umfang der Datenerhebung und ihrer Verarbeitung durch die Social-Media-Netzwerke erhalten Sie in den im Folgenden mitgeteilten Datenschutzerklärungen dieser Anbieter. Dort erhalten Sie auch weitere Informationen zu Ihren diesbezüglichen Rechten und Einstellungsmöglichkeiten zum Schutze Ihrer Privatsphäre.
(8) Adressen der jeweiligen Social-Media-Anbieter und URL mit deren Datenschutzhinweisen:
a. Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2 Ireland; https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation, https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies.
b. Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; http://www.xing.com/privacy.
c. LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA; http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
d. Vimeo, Inc., 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA; https://vimeo.com/privacy; https://vimeo.com/cookie_policy.
e. Instagram: Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland; https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875, https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref=ig.
We use the reCAPTCHA service provided by Google LLC (Google) to protect your submissions via internet submission forms on this site. This plugin checks if you are a person in order to prevent certain website functions from being (ab)used by spam bots (particularly comments). This plugin query includes the sending of the IP address and possibly other data required by Google for the Google reCAPTCHA service. For this purpose your input will be communicated to and used by Google. However, your IP address is previously truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states which are party to the agreement on the European Economic Area and is, as such, anonymized. Only in exceptional cases is a full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the United States and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of this service. The IP address provided by reCaptcha from your browser shall not be merged with any other data from Google.