Connectors and Aspirator
Connectors in different versions, reusable (material: PSU) resp. for single use (material: PC).
- Straight Connectors
- Right Angled Connectors
- Right Angled Swivel Connectors
- Y-Connectors for children
- Accessories for Connectors
Detailed information about our connectors can be found in our catalogue "Accessories for Anaesthesia & Intensive Care”.
Connector with lock for safe bronchoscopy and suctioning without leaks. Once the cap is opened, the internal lock guarantees system tightness.
- Anaesthetic gases cannot escape
- No loss of pressure (PEEP)
- Minimum risk of contamination during suctioning (alternative to sterile suction systems)
- Ideal seal during and after bronchoscopy
- For single use, sterile, material: PC
- Available in 3 sizes
For application of MDI canisters on intubated patients. Reusable, material: PSU. Available in 4 versions.
Product details Meconium Aspirator
For intermittent tracheal suctioning of aspirated meconium in newborns.
15 mm I.D. connection
Allows direct connection to the tracheal tube.
Funnel shaped connection
Allows connection of a standard suction catheter.
——Related Topics & Products
Catheter Mount Tubings